Last updated: April 20, 2023
California Residents: Exercise Your Privacy Rights
To our valued California residents, we respect your privacy and acknowledge your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). We provide you with the opportunity to exercise these rights and maintain control over your personal information. Please be aware that there are laws and regulations that may impact our ability to fulfill certain requests under CCPA.
- Request a disclosure of the data collected about you.
- Request information regarding recipients who have received your data.
- Request a portable version of your data.
- Request deletion of your data.
- Request that your data not be sold.
Please select the appropriate option(s) from the list above and submit the form. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work together to protect your privacy.